Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Jeans


i have a fav pair of jeans. but their getting too small and it's got a big hole in the butt. i love these jeans, and i can remember the times i used to wear them. so i keep them safe and sound in my closet drawer. a couple of days ago i was cleaning and i found them again. i looked at them and decided that i would keep them for a long time. so i wore them the next day( with leggings underneath) and then carefully tucked them back in. i dont think their there now. i dont know what happened to them. but i know, soon enough, that i will pull them out of their hiding place, and share the same thought. "i will keep these for a long time." and then i will tuck it back in my closet. and, i will, keep them for a long time.

~AmyE

2 comments:

Cryderman said...

I love this! I have a great idea if you want to have those jeans with you for a long time! You can make them into a jean purse! I have made TONS before, and if you don't get how to make it, then the next time I see you I will show you how! Love you!
Ashlee

Kulio said...

I love that idea by Ashlee! I like the idea of keeping something forever because it means something to you.