Tuesday, August 17, 2010

money money money!!!

ok, so this post is just saying how much i have safed up so far. ok, here goes:

$68

this is alot compared to how much i managed to safe up in the past. whew! i just opened a letter that had 10 bucks in it from my awesome grandma. im gonna work for her later on. i worked for my dad and got 15 dollars (so far) and i worked for my mom, and got three dollars and then i got 35 dollars from my cousin, Molly. well, my dad hasn't paid me yet, but he OWES me $15. ok, well that's all.

p.s. i'm saving up for a NETBOOK if i haven't said that already. if you dont know what that is, it's like a mini laptop. a small laptop. you get the idea. ok bye.

1 comment:

Kulio said...

You're rich!!!! I'm so proud of you for not spending any of that cash! Remember when you had $30 and you bought all that stuff at Rick's Party Store? haha I thought to myself, "this girl is never going to be a good saver." Well you proved me wrong - now that you have a goal, you're doing great! Keep it up, I can see you're determined! Hey you forgot to say I paid you for cleaning out my gross fridge - haha. No don't write about that.