Monday, December 13, 2010

weird

its very weird but for some reason i cant get the lodge out of my mind!!!AHHHHH! but the weirdest part is that im not thinking about christmas! hmmmm... wonder why...
ive been VERY busy lately with homework and school stuff, so im VERY excited for christmas break. WHICH, DID I MENTION, THAT BREAK IS IN 4 DAYS?!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!

for all my cousins reading this, i love u all and im SOOOOO excited to see you guys at the lodge!!!!! AHHHHH!!! I JUST MADE MYSELF EXCITED AGAIN!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!

Ok, Bye!! and merry christmas!!!

2 comments:

Kulio said...

You sound really excited!! I'm glad you love being with your cousins.
Yeah Lodge!

Ahhhhhh!!!

Anonymous said...

AHHHH! YOU JUST MADE ME EXCITED AGAIN!!I'M SOOOOOOOOOO excited for the lodge!! I miss you! AHHHHH I'm so excited!

-$opherella