Saturday, June 12, 2010

Memorial Day



Yeah. this is one of the many times our family shares together. One of my favorite times. Memorial day. ah. the parade, candy, flags, fun, and most of all, family. i'm sorry i don't have any pics but if you go to my Aunt's blog: "its their world and i love living in it."you will see them. including some about our day. but this year the parade was canceled and we started a new thing. our own parade. my brother gathered all us kids outside and it started. my aunt leading the way in a gold robe, doing high kicks and jumps. then, all my uncles got their cars and were blaring music with their doors open. and, some of my older cousins even rode on top of the cars, throwing candy. it was so much fun. to see the pictures you can go onto my aunts blog.

2 comments:

Kulio said...

Here's a link to your aunt's blog!
www.itstheirworld.blogspot.com

Queen of Hearts said...

oh yay!