Sunday, June 13, 2010

Story time!

i know this might sound like it is going to be a boring post, so i'll try my best.
well, i LOVE writing story's, if you don't know that yet, it's true, but i need some help. i can't really seem to think of a good topic, i have three started, just to see what would turn out best, but i can't think of a purpose. one i started it off like:

"Amber!" i turned to find my best friend, Ashley, running toward me. with her sparking strapless pink top, and light skinny jeans, with a white fluffy bag, she looked like a super model. her lips had pink lip stick, and her flowing dirty blond hair seemed like it was in slow motion as she ran through the hall.
I looked down at my dark green jeans and red top. know that i thought about it, i looked like i was ready and waiting for Christmas.

and i started another like this:

"oh look, you decided to show up after all." i was standing on the well decorated porch of Amy Dersen, the most popular girl in school. she was wearing a orange tank top with a purple skirt and silver converse. our school colors. Amy was throwing a back to school party, like she always does, but this time, it took a while for them to decide to invite me. "You know Amy, you don't always have to hate every person who's better then you." i said as i slapped a mosquito away on my leg. "who's here?" said Amy's best friend Jasmine as she walked up behind her in the doorway. "oh, it's just Clarie." she turned and walked away.

and my last one like this:


“Katie! Stop! Hey! Let go!!! ahhh!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Hey! Cut it out! I mean it!!! Giggled Abby King. “Come on!! just a little bit more!! you know you love it!!” I yelled. “Stop....tickling!!”Abby struggled to get loose of my arms. I let go of my younger sister and stood up. I stood there watching her panting on the ground. Finally she got up and ran into the kitchen. “mommy!!! Help me!! Katie's gonna tickle me!!” she ran into my mothers arms and buried her face into her skirt. “Katie....” my mother began. “I know! I know! No tickling. You don't have to tell me.” My mom smiled. “ hey, I was thinking...” she handed me a few big boxes with the words “ Katie's Stuff” printed in red marker on the side. I want you to go pack up your... whole room. You to Abby.” she said handing Abby some similar boxes. “Um... mom? What's going on?” I asked. Abby nodded. My mom sighed. “ I think it's time for a talk.
I half expected what was coming, but I don't know why I didn't speak up. Our mom sat us down on our big brown leather couch and started to speak. “Your father got a new job.” she stated. “Where?” I managed get out. Abby eyes where searching her mother, knowing something was up. “Kansas.” she said.
At that moment I was frozen. Her words ecoed in my head. “no.” I spoke up. “no” Abby stared at me, not knowing what was going on. My mother stared at the floor. “no. Im not moving.” I finished. Abby gasped. “we know your not moving Katie!” her eyes were the sizes of apples when she said that. I practically had to scream. “No! WERE moving Abby!!! Dad got a job In KANSAS! Were moving away from Florida, got it?! She started crying. “I DON'T WANT TO MOVE!!”

That's all i have of the story's right now. which one is the best? do you guys have any idea's for a different topic?
Please let me know!!

6 comments:

Karaeleanor said...

hm..i like them all, but i think the second and third ones were best, because the 2nd one made you think what might happen to claire (clarie?) and the 3rd one made u think of what would happen next.
Good Job beth!
:)

Kara

kool kenna said...

The second wa my favorite. The 1st was my second fav. Good job with all of them though!

Anonymous said...

Beth,
I'm not sure how I got onto this way of making a comment but here it is.
What a great job of writing. I loved all your stories and think you should finish them all. I was leaning toward the 1st and 3rd. You have to be the one to choose though because you are the one that will be inspired too. So choose the one you like best. Good job!!!!

Cryderman said...

I like the first one!

crisilee alexandra said...

The first one. Then the second, then the third. You have a knack of writing stories! I would like to hear one about a girl who's best friend had moved away. That would be kewl. Love you!

Kulio said...

I like the last one!