Monday, June 14, 2010

It's 7:55 in the morning. i am laying on a chair with my feet hanging off. i can't really tell why i am up, but i guess it's just because its summer. you would think i would sleep in, but sense teachers make us wake up at 6:30 (or earlier) for school, i guess it just sets in our brain. "oh no! it's already 7! time to wake up!!" says my brain. =) oh... that's kinda...weird... my dog was laying at my side, and all of a sudden he jumped down, then jumped up on another couch, like this one wasn't just right. he saw a pillow, and tried to make it turn into a comfy bed. he turned around and saw a blanket on the other sided of the couch. he happily (almost skipped) over there and laid down.
Kinda weird.

bye!!

3 comments:

Karaeleanor said...

Aw, buddy, I can just imagine him running over to the blanket! As i look on the other couch right now I see the blanket on one side and the pillow on the other! so cute :)

Kara

Kulio said...

haha - hey don't blame the teachers for having to get up so early - I'll bet they'd love to sleep in too! Blame the school board! Oh that would be your daddy...

Queen of Hearts said...

exactly