Monday, June 14, 2010

The pile/idea

ok, so i made this HUGE pile of all of me and my brothers stuff. like all the books off the book shelf, all the stuff off the dresser, even the bean bags off the floor. i took everything, the monster that lives under my bed, just kidding, but really, a monster could have lived there and i would have never known, i have so much stuff (lets put it at JUNK) under my bed, and now i added it to my pile. then i took, one at a time, something form my pile, and put it where it REALLY belonged. if it didn't belong anywhere in my room, i put it in a box that was the "out of the room box" where i put stuff that i wanted out of me and my brothers room. then when i found something that i didn't want anymore, or didn't know where to put it, i placed the item in a "give away box" and if it was trash, that was simple, i just threw it away. it took all day, (including the times where i took breaks, like to watch T.V or make myself some lunch.)
when i was done, i had such a clean room, my dad almost fell over when he saw it.(he could finally see the carpet!! =))

oh, the idea thing, i decided to make ALL of the books, but make it have sequels, and try all of the requests.

bye bye!

4 comments:

Kulio said...

That was SUCH a great idea!!! And it worked, I can't believe it! You worked so hard today, nice job!!

We really need to get you that other camera (the silver one) so you can put pics on your blog.

Queen of Hearts said...

Ha! that would be nice!

Heidi Lee said...

You are speaking my language. I love organization, however, over the years I have gotten worse at it. Maybe you can come over and help me with our storage room in the basement! It's always a MESS!!! EEK!

Queen of Hearts said...

i love too! ha ha!