Wednesday, June 16, 2010

ah. Summer...

ah.Summer... today really felt like it. me, my sister, and my twin brother went swimming in my neighbors pool, which there, i had the time of my life. it was so much fun. the wind kept on blowing the tarp, so it made, hm. like this ROOM, because it blew it up. so we swam under into it .(i felt like a beaver) with the tarp over us, we would scream as it fell back down. "Earth belooowww us, drifting, falling. floatingg...weightless." oh sorry. i was singing. i'm listning to a song called "Major Tom" it's by Shiny Toy Guns. it's a really good song. you should listen to it some time.
After swimming my twin made all of us hotdogs, and we sat out side in the warm summer air. yum.

Now were all back on electronics.

ah. Good Old Summer.

2 comments:

Heidi Lee said...

I love that at the end you said your all back on electronics. That was very cute and funny. Sounds like you had a picture perfect summer day. I think you should go and do it all over again tomorrow!
Love you!

Kulio said...

haha...back on electronics...you stinker.

I love that song!

glad you're loving summer :-)